Wheatgrass juice is gaining popularity as more and more people discover this true wonder of nature. In fact, it is the only vegetation on the planet that will fully support a healthy animal, from birth to old age, according to the brilliant researcher Dr. Earp-Thomas, expert in grasses, plants and chlorophyll , soil analysis. and former "budding expert" of the world.
Should we be more interested in this phenomenal green food?
On the way back to well-being and increased vitality, I kept discovering the many benefits of drinking this green elixir. I decided to deepen this topic. I was surprised by what I discovered. I decided to share some knowledge of this green cocktail in the hope that it can continue to truly improve the lives of thousands of people.
Let me share some of its remarkable uses:
- Tenacious Ann Wigmore (1909-1994), The wheat grass book and wheatgrass guru, have helped thousands of people heal chronic disorders for 30 years with this green anti-aging drink.
- Wigmore found that regular consumption of wheatgrass juice was a particularly safe and effective treatment against: digestion problems, obesity, arthritis, emphysema, diabetes, diarrhea gastritis, burns, hypertension, pancreas and liver problems, multiple sclerosis, asthma, eczema, ulcers and psoriasis halitosis, body odor, constipation, problems with skin, hemorrhoids, gastritis, oral infections, athlete's foot, bleeding gums and even as a natural treatment for cancer. After 20 years teaching natural healing to cancer patients, she felt that all types of cancer could be overcome.
- Yes, Wigmore has used live energy juice as a safe, natural immunotherapy with no side effects for cancer. According to her research on cancer and her practical experiences, she firmly believed that the green liquid had anti-cancer abilities.
- Ann Wigmore had supplied regular wheatgrass juice to many "incurable" bedridden people. After having subsequently checked with those bedridden people whom she had previously telephoned every day to the wheatgrass juice, no one was bedridden again. Those who had the desire were fortunately able to return to work part time and full time.
- Eydie Mae, How did I beat cancer naturally, overcame malignant breast cancer by attending the Ann Wigmore Hippocrates Health Institute in Boston, Massachusetts, in the early 1970s, and adopting the nutritional approach to cure cancer. Eydie Mae acknowledged that wheatgrass juice was extremely important to defeating her cancer.
- In 2007, a pilot study was even conducted in Israel, in which patients with breast cancer had to drink wheatgrass juice to help offset the damage caused by chemotherapy on the blood . The research study showed that the effects of chemotherapy were not mitigated by the juice of wheatgrass. The study also showed that drinking this green drink that "transformed life" resulted in blood formation. These first results must be confirmed in a phase III study.
Personally, I worked up to the idea of growing my own wheatgrass. I certainly could not have imagined for millions of years that I would cultivate wheatgrass. Well, I must say however that it's all a topic of conversation when friends come to my home. I just love the convenience of cultivating it and not having to drive to a juice bar to get it.
It seems to give me an extra bounce in my step and I know I'm doing good to my body. Especially when I know that my diet has not been so good, I just drink a little wheatgrass juice and I know that I've got excellent enzymes and nutrition. I also create healthier blood in my body. Bottoms up!
Pulling the wheatgrass juice in your diet may also strengthen your body, as it has done for countless others.