Skin aging is a confusing biological process triggered by a number of inherent and acquired factors. It is a relatively unknown fact that the skin is an organ of the body, and also the largest and most visible.
As we age, our skin is one of the first facets that betrays our age. In addition, the fact that a healthy and beautiful skin is considered as a sign of our general well-being, millions of people now resort to many anti-aging treatments in order to become the current Marilyn Monroe, and then funded the product in cosmetics worth billions industry.
With a number of preventative measures, invasive procedures and topical therapeutic treatments, it is now imperative to know which is the most powerful anti-aging cosmetic treatment. This is what the article aims.
1. Retinoid Cream: It is rightly said that if you are looking for a fountain of youth, you can not choose to ignore retinoids. They are the only thing proven to reduce the appearance and visibility of wrinkles, clear up dark spots and inhibit the breakdown of collagen (the protein of youth).
2. Peptide cream: only for the benefits it provides to your skin, Peptide deserves your attention. Although they are less potent than retinoids, peptides help revitalize the skin and make it more resistant. From the cheapest to the most expensive creams, you have the choice between a dozen Peptide creams.
3. Chemical Peels: Chemical peels involve a chemical agent that causes the removal of defined skin layers to exfoliate sun-damaged skin and induce a firmer and even skin. The chemical peel, which ranges from superficial to deep peels, is an excellent procedure for treating anti-aging symptoms such as acne scars, wrinkles, discoloration and dullness.
4. Dermal Filler Injections: Dermal fillers are anti-aging injectables that help reduce fine lines, lion wrinkles, crow's feet, sagging skin and wrinkles. A popular anti-aging treatment, dermal fillers seek to change the face profile into a younger treatment and are sometimes referred to as preventive injections.
5. Laser Skin Resurfacing: With a relatively short recovery time and a reduced risk of bruising, bleeding or discomfort, laser skin resurfacing is a popular cosmetic treatment for combating aging. Dissolving the molecular bonds of damaged skin cells using a high intensity product, it is mainly used for hyperpigmentation and scars around the mouth and eyes, wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging.
With laser pointers and metaphysical ingredients, aesthetic dermatologists are disguised wizards. With constant and rigorous innovations and developments, they have succeeded in perfecting the art of reversing the various signs of aging and now offer comfortable, fast and safe procedures.
For anyone who finds such ridiculous treatments, you can immediately start taking preventive measures and avoid any further damage. Regular exercise, diet and sunscreens would take you far.