Did you know that the spices you put in your food can help fight diseases and slow down the natural aging process? If you like me well and you have a spice rack, half of the spices it contains have been barely used and in some cases never opened! After doing some research, the following 9 plants can help you look and feel younger.
Here are the top 9 anti-aging herbs we recommend:
- Italian spice – Italian Spice is a blend of powerful herbs with powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. This spice can help you with problems that are triggered by inflammation (such as arthritis or asthma).
- Thyme – Thyme is a spice that has antimicrobial properties. In fact, many mouthwash companies add thyme to their antiseptic products and their mouthwashes. Thyme has powerful antioxidant properties that can neutralize free radicals.
- sage – If you suffer from arthritis, atherosclerosis or asthma, sage is a spice that will help you. Sage is a powerful anti-inflammatory that can relieve you of diseases that develop from inflammation.
- Marjoram – Do you have digestive problems? Adding marjoram spices to your meals can help stimulate digestion. If you suffer from cramps or other digestive disorders, the marjoram could relieve you.
- Oregano – The spice with oregano is often used to fight against fungal infections. Oregano is used in many Italian dishes. I am Italian, so it is one of his favorite spices to recommend.
- Apple pie – A spice blend that contains ginger. Ginger has many anti-aging properties. It is useful in the treatment of nausea. In addition, ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory and is even useful for stimulating the liver.
- Jamaican pepper – It is a spice used in many countries as a remedy against gas and digestion problems.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon not only has a delicious taste, it helps regulate your blood sugar and has anti-cancer properties.
- Turmeric – It was the # 1 spice I recommended for the top 10 anti-aging herbs. It has been shown to be a potent anti-inflammatory spice. It also helps fight almost all types of cancer!
Here are some bonus tips that can prolong the life of your razor, lighten your complexion and prevent your skin from becoming too dry.
1. Once you have finished shaving in the shower, give your shaver a quick blow to loosen the hair and blow it three times. This will help rid the hair and water of your razor that is eroding your razor blades faster.
2. Wash your face last in the shower. Your face will be cleaner if you wash it last and with less residue. Your complexion will be clearer.
3. Take lukewarm showers. Dry showers make your skin dry and remove the protective oils from the skin.