Retrofit, previously named as Strong Suit Wellness, is a weight management company launched by Jeff Hyman. It offers an exclusive weight loss program to busy individuals who do not have enough time to hit the gym but want to manage their weight successfully. If you are one of those people who are dying to shed those excessive kilos and wishing to live a healthier life, then you must read the entire article carefully.
Features of Retrofit Program
Though the age of the company ‘Retrofit’ is only 2 years, it possess almost all the signs to be come up as one of the best weight loss programs. Here are a few unique features of this robust program:
• Duration of the program: The program offered by Retrofit is 12 months long. The main objective of this program is to help people reduce 10 to 15% of their entire body mass.
• Cost of the program: Usually, you need to spend $249 to $349 per month for availing the program. You can also get a discount by making an upfront payment for the entire year. There are more or less 36 organizations which offer their workers Retrofit discounts too.
• Personalized fitness trainer: One-on-one personal training is the specialty of Retrofit’s weight loss program. There are over 80 skilled and qualified professionals in the company, and each member of the weight reduction program is assigned three coaches among them including an experienced therapist (who mostly works as a behavior coach), an expert dietitian, and a proficient exercise physiologist. They meet the client online at least once a week and help them satisfy their unique personal goals effectively.
• Fitness tracking facilities: The Retrofit clients are offered a special ‘Fitbit fitness tracker’ and a ‘Withings scale’. They need to wear the lightweight clip-on device ‘Fitbit’ always in order to keep the track of the number of steps they have taken or the number of hours they have slept per day. The scale is required to record the body weight as well as the lean muscle mass of the clients.
• Calorie counting system: Retrofit doesn’t offer a calories counting system like all other weight loss programs. Rather the clients of the company are required to send private messages to their personal trainers or coaches whenever they consume any food. In general, a client can send minimum 3 food updates per day.
• Gym membership: You do not need to be the member of a gym for joining this program. Furthermore, there is no particular workout regimen for the members of Retrofit. As a replacement for it, each of them needs to take at least 10,000 steps per day, and it is tracked regularly by the Fitbit fitness tracker.
Unlike all other weight management systems offered around the nation, Retrofit unites diet, technology, and treatment to alter the weight loss or gain behaviors of people over time. So, if you are also thinking of joining an effective weight loss programs. and control your body mass successfully, nothing can be better for you than joining this exclusive program.