Obesity is probably one of the worst problems of the society because of its prevalence, cost and health effects. In the latest survey of World Health Organization (WHO), they have found that at least 400 million adults are obese, with higher rates among women than men. A lot of efforts have been done in recent years up to the present to help solve this malady. In order to fully fight off the increasing rate of obesity, let us first understand how such condition occurs.
The term obesity refers to a medical condition wherein there is an accumulation of excess body fats that may cause an adverse effect on health, leading to serious illnesses and reduced life expectancy. Although a few cases are caused primarily by acquired genes and hormonal imbalances, it has been found that this condition is greatly affected by lack of self-discipline when it comes to food intake, as well as lack of physical activity.
Take note that obesity can increase the likelihood of various health problems such as cardiovascular disorder, diabetes mellitus, osteoarthritis and certain types of cancer. So in case you are one of the many women who are currently suffering from such condition, then now is the right time to think of ways how you can safely and effectively get rid of those excess fats. Here are some of the easy to follow weight loss for women tips that can help you lose weight fast.
1. Drink plenty of fluid. This can help you flush all impurities and harmful toxins in the body, including fats. Take note that the higher the consumption of water, the lower the amount of fat deposited. Aside from that, water therapy is also very beneficial when it comes to regulating all bodily functions such as the activities of circulating and dissolving, as well as the proper work of the muscles.
2. Instead of skipping meals, the best thing you can do is to break up your meals into five or six smaller ones. You must realize that it is not good to starve your body. It is because you need enough energy to face every physical and mental challenges of life. You must realize that once you stare yourself, your body will eventually freak out and will crave even more for food if it does not get nourished properly. With frequent but smaller meals, you are actually helping speed up your metabolism and keep your body from getting hungry.
3. Eat a well-balanced diet. Do not forget that balanced diet from all food groups can help you have all the vitamins and minerals your body needs on a daily basis. As much as possible, increase your fruit and vegetable intake. These foods are rich in dietary fiber, which is effective in rebuilding bones and muscles, as well as cleansing the body away from harmful toxins and excess fats.
4. Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. You may choose to walk or jog around the block every morning before going to work, or perhaps perform simple exercises such as crunches, plank hold and stretching. Moreover, you may also choose to walk on the next floor instead of using the elevator if the distance is too near or perhaps play a game with your kids during weekends.
5. Take natural dietary supplements such as Acai berry everyday, which is proven effective in increasing the rate of metabolism and getting rid of fats fast. If in doubt, ask your doctor for professional advice. These weight loss for women tips are so easy to do, so why don’t you start burning those excess fats now and see what benefits it can give to your body.