There are many things that cause skin aging, some of which we can not do anything about, but there are others that we can influence. The only thing we can not change is the natural aging process. When the skin begins to become thinner and drier, it is our genes that primarily control these changes and when they occur. The natural aging process will see the face lose some of its fullness and we will get visible wrinkles and wrinkles on the face.
Aging on which we can act is extrinsic aging. It is at this time that the environment and our lifestyle choices can cause premature aging of the skin. We can slow the effects of this type of aging on our skin by taking preventive measures.
- Dry your skin – The use of powerful cleansers on the skin eliminates essential moisture, causing a build-up of dead skin.
- Eye wrinkles – use eye creams to keep eyes moisturized and nourished, which can help prevent wrinkles from aging.
- Skin of healthy appearance – Regular facials, exfoliating peels and chemical peels will help destroy dead and dry skin cells, allowing a new glowing skin to replace it.
The quality of care you take for your skin from an early age can make a difference in the way wrinkles form later on your face. We can not go back in time, however, there are some tips and techniques that will give your complexion a radiant and radiant appearance and make you feel younger.
- Use a sunscreen – Sun exposure is the main cause of aging skin. Sun protection is the best way to avoid this by using sunscreen every day and not just in the sun.
- No smoking – Smoking damages collagen and elastin. When the collagen of the face becomes less elastic, it allows the soft tissue features of the face to sag. Smoking increases cholesterol levels, which prevents you from bringing enough oxygen to your skin, which causes a dull appearance and can also cause the formation of wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth.
- Exfoliate regularly – This will remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin and you can either exfoliate manually, using a facial scrub or in a beauty clinic or beauty salon with chemical skin.
Exfoliating the skin with the help of medical chemical peels helps to increase skin cell turnover, eliminating dead cells and causing newer ones to form. The peels penetrate the dermis of the skin and stimulate the fibroblasts deep within the skin to produce new collagen and elastin. This results in improved texture and skin tone, giving your face a fresher, smoother, younger look.
So, even though we can not stop the time, we can happily take steps to slow down the aging process and repair some of the damage already done.