There are 2 main reasons why thousands of men are trying natural remedies for male impotence.
1. Many men know that ED medications can cause series side effects including permanent blindness and deafness.
2. It is proven that men who cure ED naturally are healthy and more confident because of the whole-body approach to increase penile blood flow.
In this article, you will learn some tips to increase penile blood flow and cure ED in a matter of days. Let’s get started!
Increasing Penile Blood Flow is Easy
Most ED medications work by relaxing the arteries around the penile region to increase the blood circulation downstairs. In other words, if you increase the blood circulation to your genital region, you will feel like a 20 year old again and be able to have an erection in literally seconds.
Unfortunately, many of our 21st century lifestyles are finally catching up with us. Living a sedentary (inactive) lifestyle can slowly but surely cripple your manhood if you are not careful. Eating foods with lots of fat, cholesterol and even carbohydrates can also clog your arteries leaving your manhood unresponsive.
This can be physically, mentally, emotionally and even socially frustrating. Most men see a doctor about this and get ED medications to increase the blood circulation downstairs. But it is proven that you can cure ED naturally and be healthier if you conquer this with some simple natural remedies for male impotence.
Natural Remedies for Male Impotence
1. Your diet is important for flushing your arteries and your body of the toxins, cholesterol and plaque which may be built up from years of neglect. You should immediately begin to eat vegetables and fruit regularly. Eat more vegetables (4-5 servings daily) for the fiber effect which will flush your body. Fruit can have lots of sugar and can make you feel lethargic so only eat 2-3 servings daily.
Eat lean meats and switch to fat free dairy. Keep your meals simple and fresh. Obviously, avoiding high fat and high cholesterol foods is important. Lastly, you should try to become a grazer when you eat which means you should eat 5-6 small meals daily and not 3 big meals.
2. Exercise is important! You should get at least 45 – 60 minutes of exercise daily. Start slow and begin to push yourself. Exercise can increase blood circulation levels by 15% and you will immediately notice a change. If you do work behind a desk, try to be active by taking the stairs and taking multiple water breaks to get up and walk! Drink 100 ounces of water daily too!
3. Moderate your caffeine can make you feel sluggish at the end of day. Try to wean yourself off of caffeine.
4. Sleep at least 8 hours a day for optimal health.
5. Vitamins are important. You should be taking a multi-vitamin in capsule form. You should also be supplementing vitamin A daily because research shows that being deficient in vitamin A can lead to impotence.
6. Lose weight and quit smoking! This is the perfect time to change your life and add years to it. Losing 10 pounds literally can make you feel 10 years younger. Smoking hardens arteries and builds plaque which can be deadly and very bad for your ED problem.
7. Herbal remedies are also popular because many herbs have been shown to relax the arteries much like ED medication. Try the herb horny goat weed which has been extremely popular.