Juvederm treatment gives you complete rejuvenation by making you look younger and making you feel beautiful. It uses a substance called hyaluronic acid which is injected into wrinkled areas in order to reduce the wrinkles in the skin and make you look younger. This treatment is considered to be one of the safest and most effective anti-wrinkle treatments currently available.
What Are The Advantages Of Juvederm Treatment?
• Juvederm treatment uses a substance which is naturally produced in the body, making it much safer than other substances including collagen.
• It has fewer side effects and it does not cause any allergies so you will not have to take an allergy test before getting the treatment.
• Thinner needles are used with less pressure applied, causing less pain while injecting the substance.
• Since it is made from a substance which is present in the body, the results are more natural looking.
• It is a short procedure and you can get back to your daily routine soon after the procedure.
• This treatment lasts longer than a lot of other treatments and the results can be seen for six to nine months on an average.
What Areas Can be Treated By Juvederm?
This treatment can be used for all the wrinkles on your face. This includes Crow’s Feet which appear at the corner of the eyes, the wrinkles formed between the nose and lips while smiling and frowning as well as forehead lines. Treatment is also available to make the cheeks fuller, the lips fuller and to make the chin more defined. It is also used to treat skin which has been affected by scars and helps to contour the face and give it smoother skin with a better structure. Every treated part of the body will show immediate improvement once the procedure is over.
What Is The Procedure For Juvederm Treatment?
The treatment is a quick procedure. A syringe filled with gel is sent directly to the doctor. This gel is then injected into the wrinkled area. The effect of this procedure can be seen immediately. The biggest advantage is that you can then continue your daily activities without any delay. Most doctors advise you not to touch the injected area for a couple of weeks since there may be a slight swelling or a little soreness. There are very few risks to this procedure. Some people may have a little swelling and soreness in the treated areas immediately after the procedure but this usually goes away in a couple of weeks’ time.