If you believe the news, then we are only at one point of the anti-aging pill.
Unfortunately, these reports pose some problems.
1. They are wrong. Most news agencies publish a story about a sniff, and most medical news is years away from reality.
2. Aging is not considered a disease and therefore does not attract either the interest or the financing of governments. An adequate illness can attract sponsors and businesses.
3. There is not even a precise understanding of what causes aging. If we look at the term anti-aging, we could say that it's something that is anti-aging or that brings from Latin to understanding, something that precedes aging.
At this point, we can see the consequences of aging much more easily than the causes.
The simplest way to think about aging is to look at the factors that we know contribute to the degradation of the human body.
4. Excessive sun exposure causes confusion of collagen in the skin, resulting in the thick, wrinkled appearance of the devourer of the sun.
5. Smoking causes cancer that prevents aging, but has such a serious effect on the circulation that your skin suffers like tanning but without color.
6. Sugar consumption creates advanced final glycation products that result in inflammation.
7. Industrial vegetable oils are much more harmful to the circulation than tobacco.
8. Gluten causes intestinal leakage in all humans, which also leads to inflammation.
9. Alcohol is not a health food, it's a poison that disrupts your liver's ability to detoxify and process fats and chemicals.
10. Environmental chemicals, including household cleaners.
11. Excessive exercise is a stress on the body and increases the oxidation.
12. Junk food and processed foods that consist mainly of a chemical cocktail mixed with a little of the original food mentioned on the label. Every cell in your body has to deal with and survive this toxic attack.
13. Many anti-aging creams and potions are only processed foods for the skin and often contain ingredients unfit for human consumption.
So, if you avoid these 13 problems, you are actually creating an anti-aging process without adding anything to your diet or lifestyle.
Sometimes what we stop doing is even more important than what we add. Of course, the marketing world is trying to convince you that all your aging solutions are to spend money on their products, and the more you spend better.