In the last few years, Green tea has become an extremely popular drink around the world. The major reason for it’s popularity is that it is amazingly beneficial for your health. I would say that if you are not drinking 2 cups today, you are missing out a big opportunity leading you towards healthier life. Lets talk about the top 5 health related reasons to drink it on regular basis.
1. Cures Cancer: It helps to cure cancer and also reduce the risks of introduction to cancel cells in the body. Green Tea contains antioxidant which according to a research is 95 times more effective than vitamin-C and 30 times better than vitamin-E. That is how it protects your cells from damaging.
2. Cures Heart Disease: It also helps in lowering the cholesterol level which automatically prevents heart diseases and strokes. Even if you’ve experience a stroke, green tea speeds up the recovery process and prevents the cell deaths.
3. Anti-aging: There is an antioxidant known as Polyphenols which works against Aging. Green tea is one of those natural elements which contains the highest amount of Polyphenols. It is a commonly known fact that green tea is anti-aging. Nowadays people spend big bucks just to buy those creams that claims to contain this plant. So why not drink it instead of applying it on your face. A glass of green tea would surely be a better choice than a tube of cream.
4. Helps In Losing Weight: Now this is one of the biggest reason behind the usage of this item. There are millions of people around the globe worried about their weight and looking up for tips to reduce it. Fortunately green tea is a good choice for all of you. It boosts up your metabolism rate naturally and also burns unwanted fat from your body. According to a research, by just drinking a cup could burn up to 85 calories a day. That is about 8 pounds within 1 year. If you find it difficult to work out, just enjoy 2 cups a day to reduce 16 pounds after 1 year.
5. For Your Skin: I have already discussed about the anti-aging benefit of drinking green tea. Categorized under Skin-Care, Anti-aging is not the only benefit, there are a lot more. It also removes wrinkles and protects your skin against sun rays and dust. Any unwanted fat or a bad hygiene could cause skin issues but this magical tea purifies those types of fat and helps your skin.
Now you know the top 5 benefits so It is better to use this natural element to overcome a lot of issues instead of wasting your money buying non-trusted products. Keep yourself away from all those weight losing supplements and overcome your worries while enjoying a sip.