Green smoothies are very easy to prepare, provide benefits in terms of energy and health, and are great for natural weight loss. My favorite advantage is that it is anti-aging and rich in nutrients. You will learn the top 10 tips for preparing healthy green smoothies.
I use my Vitamix blender to prepare a smoothie every morning that I can sip at breakfast and throughout the day
Green smoothies keep my energy level and hunger at bay. I enjoy a healthy and generous smoothie in the morning and then have a nice lunch of my choice, sipping a little more smoothie between lunch and dinner and having a modest dinner.
You will naturally arrive at your ideal weight by doing this. We must end this epidemic of diet pills and yo-yo diets. With less medical reasons (such as hypothyroidism problems that slow down your metabolism), there is no reason for you to lose weight if you follow healthy living rules.
But I'm moving away from the subject … let's go back to the recipes for green smoothies.
Here are 10 tips to help you on your green smoothie journey:
1. Use one or two fresh or frozen fruits as natural sweeteners. Bananas, ripe mangoes, pineapple, kiwi, pears, berries. The choices are infinite.
2. Cucumbers, dew honey and watermelon are perfect as a base for extra moisture content.
3. Add half of a carrot or a celery stick as a way to sneak in extra vegetables. Again experiment with other vegetables.
4. Add ice and / or water so that your smoothie has the consistency that's right for you. I like a finer consistency to be able to sip easily with a straw.
5. Choose a leafy green such as spinach or kale, or parsley and coriander. Herbs have excellent detoxifying properties, so do not forget about them. Rotate your greens and try different ones. Add about a cup of a leafy green of your choice or start with a smaller amount if you are new to making smoothies.
6. You can add juice to sweeten them further, such as cranberry, orange and pineapple. Make sure you do not add too much, because you get a natural sweetness of the fruits you add.
7. Adding a tablespoon of hemp powder is a great way to obtain additional natural proteins. Hemp seed powder is a complete protein, contains essential fatty acids (EFA), is rich in fiber and rich in minerals such as iron and magnesium.
8. Please try to buy organic as much as possible. This represents fewer chemicals, pesticides and herbicides in your smoothie.
9. I suggest you invest in an excellent blender. And I am extremely biased with my Vitamix. It's a powerful mixer that most lovers of smoothies and raw foodists use for their creations. It's expensive, but once you have one, you'll never look at another mixer again. And he will pay for himself several times.
10. Have fun creating your combinations. Use the vegetables and fruits you have on hand and be creative.
Here are 2 samples of recipes for you. Enjoy! Please go to my site for additional green smoothie recipes and other healthier food recipes.
Green Smoothie Recipe # 1
2 cups dew honey 2 cups, 1 cup spinach, 1 cucumber, 1 tablespoon hemp powder, add ice or a little water. Mix it in your Vitamix
Honeydew is an excellent water base, a natural sweetener and an excellent source of vitamin C and foliar. This is an excellent base to add to a green smoothie. Honeydew and cucumber have an incredibly refreshing taste.
Green Smoothie Recipe # 2
cranberry or orange juice, 1 orange, 1 banana, 1/2 cup of kale, 1/2 celery stalk, 1/2 carrot, 4-6 pieces of ice cream
Please leave a comment or comment on this topic or share your green smoothie recipe experience. I like to hear from my readers.