E3Live – Top 10 health benefits of blue-green algae
Blue-green algae are one of the most nutritious foods you can eat.
He was introduced as a super food. It is organic, easy to digest and full of antioxidants.
It is extremely rich in minerals and has a higher beta-carotene concentration than broccoli.
Blue-green algae also contain about 60 to 70% vegetable protein and provide all the essential amino acids. All these benefits without the risk of consuming meat, high in cholesterol and difficult to digest.
A rich source of calcium, iron, vitamin B12, enzymes and antioxidants make blue-green algae an ideal food for adults and children. Even pets can greatly benefit from this nutrient-rich food.
Highly concentrated in nutrients, blue-green algae provide many benefits for our well-being. We will examine the top ten health benefits of blue-green algae:
1) Anti-aging: Loaded with more essential nutrients and iron than most of the foods we eat, the blue-green alga is perfect as an anti-aging food. Its high concentration of antioxidants means that our body can fight more free radicals and toxic substances.
2) Relief of headaches and pain: our immune system is strengthened.
3) Energy Booster – has rejuvenating effects
4) Better digestion – covers the lining of the stomach and contains enzymes that help improve digestion.
5) Sleep better – it is detoxifying, which allows a better rest.
6) Lose weight – Fewer cravings, a more balanced appetite.
7) Greater concentration and concentration – increase in energy and clarity of mind
8) Strengthen hair, skin and nails – rich in protein that is the cornerstone of healthy hair, skin and nails
9) Less anxiety – it has beneficial effects on the development of our brain and can help us cope better with stress.
10) Improves memory – as it has effects on the development of our brain, regular consumption of blue-green algae has also impacted our memory.