Our way of aging is both hereditary and environmentally related, the way we care for our skin and the products we use. The products differ in the benefits. It can be very confusing and often exhausting to read the labels and try to determine the greatest benefit for your skin. The list of ingredients in our products is long and often contains long words only known to the chemist.
But it's more than just products. What you do to take care of your skin makes a difference.
1. Use a gentle wash. It is important to wash and remove all makeup, oil and dirt from your face morning and evening. Do not go to bed with makeup. Washing your face in the morning and washing your face at night is very important. Washing your face is the first step towards beautiful skin and good skin care. Washing your face in the morning will open your flows and refresh your face to start the day, whether you wash in the shower or in the sink. Make sure your face wash is correct PH. A wash should not be drying or stripping.
2. Use a toner. Use a toner to remove what your face has not removed. Toner is a necessary part of any treatment or skin care regimen. Toner must have a correct pH to optimize your cleaning efforts and restore balance.
3. Use an eye cream. An eye cream is very important. The skin under your eyes is different from the cheeks, chin or forehead. The skin under your eyes is very delicate. Your eye cream should help reduce puffiness and tighten the skin under your eyes. If you can afford to buy only one good product for the care of your skin, buy a good anti-aging eye cream.
4. Use a moisturizer. The moisturizer will help you achieve and maintain beautiful skin. The moisturizer must contain minerals and vitamins. Copper is known to be one of the best minerals for an anti-aging skin care regimen. Stay away from products containing mineral oil and petroleum products. Mineral oil can clog your pours. Mineral oil prevents minerals and vitamins from penetrating into the first layer of skin and deep into the casting they are working on. Moisturizers provide your skin with the drink needed to stay hydrated. You want to use a moisturizer that will hydrate your skin without leaving a greasy feeling. Use products that provide protection against UV rays, even in winter. Your face is exposed to the sun even in winter.
5. Use a night cream. A night cream will help replenish your skin with the nutrients needed to rebuild your cells. Make sure the night cream is placed on a clean face. A night cream will hydrate and regenerate your skin while you sleep.
6. Also use all the above products on your neck. Many women stop facial skin care at the jaw level by omitting one of the most important parts of our body for skin care. It's the neck. Do a favor to your body and provide all the same skin care to your neck. You will notice a difference. Did you know that the appearance of wrinkles on your neck can betray your age? Take another 30 seconds and give your neck the treatment it deserves.
7. Most importantly, take care of your skin from the inside. Taking care of the skin only goes very far! It is imperative to provide your body with the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants necessary to create beautiful skin. An antioxidant will rid your body of free radicals that prevent your cells from achieving maximum health.
Ok, now that you know the seven (seven) secrets of beautiful skin, you may be wondering whether it is really important to use all these products? Yes, that's it. Each of the 7 (seven) secrets provides individual benefits to your skin. It would be great if only one product could offer all the benefits, but frankly, it would not work. Would you expect your wash to provide a moisturizing benefit that would not require any other skin care product? Think about it, how could you get the best minerals, plants and vitamins such as copper, wheat germ, aloe, cucumber extract, green tea, for example? name a few, in a single bottle Good products will provide you with a quick but beneficial skin care system. A beneficial skin care system should help you look as young as you feel. This should take tired eyes and rejuvenate them when dark circles, puffiness and fine lines are visibly reduced. A herbal formula meets the special needs of men and women in skin care. An anti-aging skin care system should produce results to beautify the skin. A skin care system that produces results should firm up the appearance of the skin while creating a brighter and smoother skin.