Nowadays, many anti-aging skin treatments are available on the cosmetics market, some of them have proven effective against aging and the latest research indicates that the future will bring us treatments revolutionary anti-aging.
In summary, these are very effective treatments that have been clinically proven and tested. Most of them are vitamin A-based.
– Retinol or retinyl palmitate: chemical name of vitamin A, it is found in egg yolk, butter, yellow and orange fruits, vegetables and carrots. It is fat soluble and is considered an anticancer vitamin. Vitamin A helps to keep skin healthy.
– Hydroxylic acid: it is a polyatomic ion composed of oxygen and hydrogen: it has a charge of -1. Hydroxide is one of the simplest polyatomic ions.
– Collagen Injections: A type of collagen derived from purified bovine (cow) collagen is injected under the skin to replace the natural collagen lost in the body. Injectable collagen is most often used to treat wrinkles, scars and facial wrinkles.
– Kinerase or Kinetin: this is an herbal non-irritating growth factor extract that has shown a significant decrease in the damage caused by free radicals and cellular photo-aging. In some cases, cinetin acts with another hormone, for example indolacetic acid. Indolacetic acid is an auxin vegetable hormone that promotes the elongation of stems and roots.
But in the future, there will be products that use DNA repair techniques (deoxyribonucleic acid) to develop and administer an anti-aging treatment.
Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) or deoxyribose nucleic acid is a nucleic acid that contains genetic instructions specifying the biological development of all cellular life forms (and many viruses). DNA is often referred to as the heredity molecule because it is responsible for the genetic propagation of most inherited traits. During reproduction, the DNA is replicated and transmitted to the offspring.
Encouraging the skin to repair its DNA is the future of skin care anti-aging according to dermatologists.
The cosmeceuticals of the future will target the unique DNA of each individual and provide the necessary treatment without the irritation that other products might produce on the skin.
At the time, anti-aging DNA techniques were clinically tested to combat:
– Skin sagging
– Dry skin
– rough texture and
– Loss of tone and elasticity
The ingredients that will help repair the skin's DNA are, among others, ultrasounds and photosomes. However, these are the most important in the anti-aging treatment of DNA.
Ultrasounds and photosomes are products of bioengineering. these ingredients are anti-oxidants and help repair the damage caused by sun exposure.
At present, it is impossible to reverse the aging process. In the future, who knows?