Helen has never aged. Not in my mind anyway. She was at least ninety years old and wore long wavy hair. popular teenage fashion sport; and usually face life with attitude. His attitude was positive, optimistic, cheerful, sweet and most important: young. If you asked her how she was, her answer was always the same: "Great!"
I have never seen Helen nor been discouraged. She never spoke of her pains if she had any. Her daily exercises and healthy eating may have eliminated them, but she may have had them. I know it because when she fell or bumped herself, she was saying, "I had to have acupuncture there!" What an incredible woman she was. If she consulted with the doctor, she never spoke about it and listened to others, never complained of a condition, except perhaps because other people did not laugh enough or did not feel comfortable. Did not have enough fun with life.
I want to be Helen when I grow up! I've therefore incorporated everything I know about how she faced life, no embraced life with every fiber of its being. Her spiritual life was the most important thing for her and she never stopped serving all her life with love (and a little rebellion too!) Here are her secrets and some of mine:
1. Keep your focus on the goal, not the roadblock. For example, if you want to catch the ball, you keep your eyes on the ball, right? In this case, keep an eye on the feeling and attitude of youth. Whenever you feel old, ask yourself what a child would do in any situation. You may find that you can do a lot more than you thought!
2. Observe and change languagefor you and for others. I am tempted to use the old word, but rather to replace it with the word "experienced" or another creative phrase. an attitude towards you: be ageless, be a goddess!
3. Think young. Every day, whenever you think about what you look like or how you feel, imagine yourself as you were when you were your ideal age. It could be different for everyone. I like to keep my image of myself as thirty-five and when I have birthdays, they are each "my thirty-fifth birthday" for whoever asks for it!
4. Smile as much as possible – not only do you look younger, but you will also feel younger. Try it now!
5. Relax and fill your heart with love – it's the real secret to staying young. When you trust and focus on your spiritual life, it will energize you.