You could have seen some of your friends who are in the same age group like you but look so much younger and energetic. You might be curious to know what they did to make them look young.
Dry and unhealthy skin is the main cause for looking old. They are caused by oxidation and free radical damages of cells in your body. Both oxidation and free radical damages are on-going processes in your body that cannot be stopped. However, medical science has proved that the processes can be delayed by taking the appropriate actions.
There are various ways that can help you to delay oxidation and free radical damages to your body cells especially those around your skin and face. I would like to share with you here, seven anti aging tips that have worked wonders for millions of people around the world.
1. Vitamin A is a great nutrient that has anti aging quality. It can help to rid off wrinkles and rejuvenate your skin.
2. Vitamin C is known to be able to nourish your body cells and give you a youthful complexion.
3. Vitamin E is another great nutrient which can help to slow down the aging process.
4. Fish live oil is a great nutrient that could repair and rebuild your skin. Take two teaspoons with water or milk before bed, could make you look younger in the morning.
5. Zinc is a great mineral that helps to rebuild collagen-elastin fibers which is the key to a youthful skin.
6. Drinking at least 6 glasses of water a day could help to rid off wrinkled folds or granny skin.
7. The ‘Forever Young Skin Food Tonic’ is a powerhouse for anti aging nutritional therapy.