You do not really need to spend a lot of money on cosmetic surgery and famous brand creams to fight against aging. There are natural remedies for wrinkles to help you overcome aging naturally as an integral part of everyday life. The cures must go both ways: it must come from inside your body and from outside on your skin.
1. The first natural remedy for wrinkles is to eat dark leafy vegetables. Dark leafy vegetables such as kale, mustard greens and turnip greens provide a rich source of vitamins such as beta-carotene. Beta-carotene not only protects against cancer and heart disease, but is also very important for the health of the skin. The consumption of green leafy organic vegetables ensures your body's diet with many different phytonutrients in vegetables without the use of pesticides and harmful chemicals. Most leafy vegetables are alkalizers for the body. The majority of cells in our body need a slightly alkaline pH for optimal health. When the body has the desired pH balanced, it promotes the various types of enzymes needed for glowing skin. The efficiency of collagen production is therefore increased.
2. Reduce sugar consumption. The sugar molecules absorbed into your bloodstream during the digestive process encompass protein molecules from the envelope. Excess sugar binds to protein fibers, making them fragile and dry. When sugar binds to collagen and elastin fibers, the most important protein molecules in your skin, your skin becomes dull and wrinkled. Sugar nourishes harmful bacteria and yeasts. When yeast invades and eliminates beneficial bacteria, it creates toxic byproducts. As a result, the skin is more susceptible to irritation, infection and inflammation. Replace the refined sugar as much as possible with fruit juice. Use fresh fruit to reduce cravings for sugar.
3. Use Natural Skin Care – Another natural remedy for wrinkles is to apply anti-aging skin care containing natural ingredients rich in antioxidants. Skin care products contain many harmful and allergy-inducing substances. Manufacturers use these substances to increase their lifespan. Have you ever wondered why branded cream did not give you the promised results? Conservatives in the pot may be the culprit.
4. Do not skip eye cream. The skin around the eyes is thinner than the rest of the face. It lacks oil gland to prevent moisture from evaporating. Regular face cream contains more water than eye cream. When water is absorbed through the skin under the eyes, it creates puffiness under puffy eyes. An eye cream is designed for sensitive, sensitive skin that is prone to dry eyes. It should be a dedicated skin care that is not shared with other areas of the face.
5. Do something fun. The fun activities increase the production of neuropeptides that produce the joy, essential to a radiant and radiant skin. When you are having fun, the hormones accelerating aging, cortisol and adrenaline, are reduced. Find something you would do with enthusiasm. Dancing, listening to music, playing sports or painting can be a good thing. When people are having fun, their skin is often radiant. There is no better natural remedy for wrinkles than gay activities.