Green tea has many health benefits and is rightly considered a superfood. Many reports and research show that green tea contains incredible properties, which can help cure or prevent some serious diseases.
1. Green tea can help stop the growth and spread of cells that cause cancer. Research has also suggested that, with Japan having a comparatively low cancer rate, it could be reduced to drinking tea.
2. Tea can be an aid to weight loss because there are no calories in tea without milk. Combined with a healthy diet and exercise, drinking tea can be a good way to lose weight.
3. Tea can help prevent diabetes because it prevents the sugar from being broken and absorbed by the blood. For diabetics, this can also reduce the risk of cataracts.
4. In fact, tea is very effective at thinning blood, just like aspirin. This means that it can be a good alternative to taking daily medication to thin the blood.
5. Antioxidants in tea can help prevent arthritis. Antioxidants block the enzymes that attack and destroy the bones. For people already suffering from arthritis, drinking green tea can help lessen the effects and make the condition less painful.
6. Tea is thought to have anti-aging properties. The Japanese have one of the longest life expectancies in the world, which is partly attributed to the consumption of green tea. In addition, there are many new anti-aging beauty products that include tea extracts.
7. The growth of bad bacteria in the body can be slowed down by drinking this tea. This helps to accelerate the growth of good bacteria and can even help prevent viral strains of Clostridia and E. Coli.
8. Drinking tea helps lower cholesterol and widen arteries, reducing the risk of heart disease.
9. Drinking about 4 cups of tea a day can help slow tooth decay because tea contains fluoride, which is important for healthy teeth.
10. Tea contains about half of the caffeine contained in coffee, which means that it can be drunk all day long without the drinker feeling the effects of excessive coffee consumption.
For green tea to have health benefits, it must be prepared properly. Soaking the tea too long or too little, or using water at an inadequate temperature can significantly affect the taste of the tea. If you do not like the taste of tea, you are less likely to drink it. Why not buy green tea and enjoy the extraordinary taste and benefits of green tea for today's health?